Families, couples, housemates, and singletons can look forward to new features, inspiring trends from well-known brands and exciting pop-up exhibitions. This year’s ECR House & Garden Show will include:
- Discover Durban Design, a showcase of the ever-growing creative community including a host of Durban’s locally crafted products, furniture and fashion
- Local street artist, Giffy Duminy, who will be creating a 10-meter-long mural interpreting Home
- Parents looking for help in decluttering and redecorating their children’s rooms can find workable solutions in The Edit by Olly Polly
- Together with Durban Tourism, and led by Durban’s celebrity chef Sherwyn Weaich, the brand-new Discover Durban Cuisine Kitchen will highlight cultural, traditional, and contemporary food, and celebrate local cooking talents
- Parents can look forward to a well-deserved break and peace-of-mind in the safety of the Melissa & Doug Play Space for their children
- The popular Foodie Fair will bring double the mouth-watering flavour; offering delicious street food, desserts, artisanal and speciality delicacies.
- Green Fingers will include a new Gin Garden Bar so visitors can sip on their favourite botanical combinations while immersing themselves in the world of plants, garden care, food gardening, seasonal and annual varieties, and more
- For those with the itch to fix it, build it or improve it, the Builders DIY Pavilion will feature more than 40 suppliers offering a range of amazing show deals and interactive DIY workshops
- With a focus on family, Hirsch’s Homestore, will once again showcase the latest technology, incredible deals and unmissable specials
In addition, a series of once-off Pop-Ups are guaranteed to make this year’s show even more memorable than ever:
- The much-loved Home Grown Design Fair will run from 29 June – 1 July showcasing artisanal design and décor products made by talented, local crafters and design studios.
- A first for KZN, Geekville & the Durban Gaming Expo Pop-Up will be making a splash for gamers and comic fans young and old from 5 – 7 July.
- Back by popular demand is the KZN Travel and Adventure Show; a Pop-Up celebration of life aimed at creating memory-making experiences, from 5 – 8 July.