Learn, make, have fun at the H+G Maker Space.
If you are looking for something fun, engaging and educational for your kids to do this holiday, bring them along to the H + G Maker Space.
Kids will have a choice of 10 different workshops to get involved in. Workshops are available for a wide range of age groups from 6 years and older. Workshops will begin every hour on the hour and will run for 45 minutes at a time. Prices range from R50 to R200 per workshop.
1. 3D printing pen creations (R50)
2. Hydro-powered robotic arm (R100)
3. Science Experiments for kids aged 6-9 run by Little Lab Coats (R50)
4. Doodle robots (R150)
5. Lino printing (R50)
6. First person view driving (R50)
7. Various electronics projects run by Little Bits (R50)
8. Solder for Juniors (R50) ages 6+
9. Solder for Seniors (R200) 2 hrs ages 12+
10. Wooden Derby Cars (R50)
These can also be bought at the H+G Maker Space or at the show
All payments at the stand can be made in cash or via Zapper.
You will also be able to:
– Buy a delicious coffee.
– Get your head 3D scanned and 3D printed
– Have a cutting board laser etched with a design of your choice